IF you have a Thai wife or Thai girlfriend and would like to take them to your country for a holiday or live permanently, Key Visa Thailand can help you obtain the correct visa. If she has been refused a visa before, this is not a problem, We will help you take your Thai partner home!

IF you are married to a Thai National and share children, we will help you obtain the British passport and obtain the visa!

IF you wish to marry your Thai girlfriend, visa services we offer include a hassle free marriage service and settlement visa package. If you have a gay partner, we are able to help you with the civil partnership visa. If you met your Thai girlfriend in a drinking establishment, we can help you obtain the visa you require!