Irish Tourist Visa
A visa to Ireland is not as simple to obtain as in years gone by. The world is changing and the Irish Visa application system is no exception. As it tends to do, the evolutionary process has complicated the Irish visa application process.
It used to be that when an application was submitted to the Irish consulate in Bangkok it was forwarded on to the Irish Embassy in Kuala Lumphur, Malaysia. Now, however, it is sent directly to Irish Immigration in Dublin and, unfortunately, misunderstandings between Dublin’s immigration department and the Thai system have resulted in many poor decisions. It is therefore paramount to prepare the documents perfectly to avoid a refusal. You do not want to be left to pick up the pieces.
Many companies will no longer prepare Ireland visas because of this difficulty, but if you have the experience and have been dealing with them for many years then you can be confident of the correct result. That’s why Key Visa has no problem carrying on with preparing Irish visas.
The first visa issued by the Irish Immigration office is normally 3 months at a time and it is not advisable to apply for a longer stay the first time around. The visa application, which is now done online, can be accessed at the link below. After the application has been submitted, the waiting time for a decision is approximately 6 weeks.
We take care of all online and paper application forms and associated letters and are completely hands-on from start to finish whilst constantly communicating to update local and overseas customers on the application progress so you can relax and leave it to us
An English owned and managed company with bilingual English / Thai staff who will help your Thai partner through the entire process with no hassle and full support from the beginning of the process right up until you receive your visa
We are a well respected company and affiliated with the Pattaya Expats club. Our team go above and beyond to offer simply the best visa service in Thailand with additional benefits not offered by any other company such as an airport concierge for solo travellers.
Our service offered for an Ireland 3 months tourist visa for your Thai partner
- We start by advising the sponsor and the Thai applicant of the required document and the process
- We have English staff to deal with the sponsor and Thai staff to deal with the Thai partner
- When the documents are received we collate and translate
- We advise you of any missing documents or necessary amendments
- We professionally prepare the intricate online application for the client
- We write all the necessary associated letters for you and your Thai partner
- We take the application to Bangkok for your Thai girlfriend and submit for her so you don’t have to
- We make sure that your Thai partner presents herself properly during her interview
- We track the status of the application every day
- When the decision has been made, which takes approximately 6 weeks, we collect the application, passport and visa from the Irish consulate on behalf of your Thai partner
- We advise you when the visa has been issued at which time the balance of monies will come due
- We train the Thai partner how to behave and what to say to the Immigration in Ireland.
- We can post the documents to your Thai partner’s home or they can be picked up from our office.
- Airport Concierge for solo travellers (extra charges apply)
For a 3 month tourist visa to Ireland our total fee for all of the above services is 30,000 Thai baht. This includes all costs incurred during the visa application fee including embassy fees, translations, submission and collection, etc. at no extra charge whatsoever.
You only pay a 10,000 baht deposit to start the process and then no more money until the visa has been awarded. There is no financial risk to you or your partner. When the visa has been awarded you pay the 20,000 baht remaining baht.
A Client's Story
15 years of visa experience, honesty and integrity for both our Thai national and expat clients.
Nationwide service across Thailand, no matter where you live in the country we can solve your visa problems
No visa, no professional fee. If you don’t get the visa we don’t get paid – No hassle, no heartbreak.