Lost UK Passport
Lost or stolen UK Passports in Thailand
There is nothing worse than the realization that you have lost or had your UK passport stolen, it is a mind numbing experience and especially when you are in Thailand.
Now, What Do I Do?
So, What About My Visa?
And, Where Do I Start?
How Do I Get A New Passport?
The answer to all the questions is easy, come to Key Visa or contact us we can help you obtain your new passport without traveling to Bangkok and also make sure that the documents you will provide will be correct for Her Majesty’s passport office in Bangkok. Key Visa’s job is to guide you and take out the hassle of traveling and try and make a nightmare a little bit simpler. You don’t have to be in Pattaya it can be done by EMS postage
Most Government websites can be vague with details and not easy to understand which is why most of the details can be found by contacting our office or on our informative website. Our service includes document checking, color photocopies, making the appointment to submit the passport application, taking the application to Bangkok and collecting the new British passport when it is ready.
1. Always have a copy of your UK passport when you are overseas in case of a theft or you have lost the original passport “copies cost pennies”
2. When you realize the UK passport is missing then you should visit your local Thai Police station and report it missing they will in turn issue you with a Thai Police report.
3. You should start the process by downloading the application (OS) form, for overseas applications, and complete it, making sure you do not forget two major things, 1.The British Passport application should be completed in black ink only not blue 2. You will be asked on the form for your parents details so make sure you can access them. The box guidelines on each page of the OS application form will explain how to fill in the form.
4. You must then download and print the LSO1 lost UK passport form and fill in the details on the form and make sure it is signed.
5. You then download the credit card form from either our website or the British Embassy website and fill it in with the correct details. Payment will be deducted from your account by the passport office in the UK at the HMPO and do not worry it is very secure. If you live in Thailand and do not have a credit or UK debit card then maybe you have a friend or family who can assist with their card it does not have to be your name. If you have a Thailand credit card not a standard debit card this can also be used. If you use a friends credit card who is not a British Citizen then you must take a copy of their details page and put it with the application form.
7. Key Visa staff will then take your application to Bangkok and submit the paperwork and bring back the receipt back to our office in Pattaya. When the new passport is ready it is collected from Bangkok and the new UK passport is issued to you.
- Important notes, make sure the application is completed in black ink
- You need to supply three completed forms, OS, LS01 and the payment form
- You must have one of the photographs countersigned and also the back of the passport application form
- If your counter signatory is from the EU, they must also supply a copy of the photo page of their passport.
- You must supply something to show were you are staying in Thailand at the current time.
- You must supply if possible some kind of identification with the application i.e. copy of old UK passport, UK driving license,
The cost for this service is 10,000 Thai baht which does not include the cost of the new UK passport.
If you are unsure about any details you can contact 038 422131
Once the new passport has been issued depending on the visa you had in your missing UK passport we will give you advice.
Darren is an angel and I can’t express enough gratitude to him and his company for their help! I lost my passport on the 2nd day of my holiday and finding this company made a very bad situation, so so much easier! With total efficiency and support they handled everything so perfectly!Friendly service where nothing is to much trouble! I got on with my holiday and my passport arrived to my hotel 3 weeks later! Highly recommend