Taking your Thai girlfriend or wife home to Australia for the first time is a special occasion and the first time that you take her out to dinner with your friends and family, you will want it to be amazing! Some say that one of the best activities to do whenever in Victoria is to go on a food trip. There are so many restaurants in Victoria where you can really enjoy great delicacies. Here are seven of those restaurants:
- Jam Cafe – One of the top restaurants that people go to for a hearty breakfast is Jam Cafe. Probably the best thing about this cafe is that you will be served coffee and tea as you wait in line. Some of the most popular breakfast dishes include the French toast, the Charlie bowl, and the red velvet pancakes.
- Blue Fox Cafe – Another popular breakfast destination is the Blue Fox Cafe. Some consider it as the best and most beautiful restaurant they have been to in all of Australia. Some of the things that people recommend include the Moroccan Chicken Benny, the Picos Benedict, and organic coffee.
- Jaques Raymond Restaurant – Any dish prepared by Jacques Raymond is definitely a delight. His restaurant is a popular destination for lovers, tourists, and locals. The restaurant is often praised for its excellent atmosphere and very good service.
- Attica – Another restaurant for you to try out is the Attica, located at Ripponlea, Melbourne. It is where you can taste delicious Thai dishes prepared by head chef, Ben Shewry. It is a very popular destination for vegetarians. After all, Thai cuisine is mainly vegetable-based.
- Flower Drum – If you have a craving for Chinese restaurant, you would want to eat at the Flower Drum. Some of the dishes that you should definitely try include the crab omelette, the suckling pig, and the pecking duck.
- Sepia – Sepia is a modern Australian restaurant in Sydney where you can experience fine dining. One of the most notable dishes that anybody should try is the butter-poached spanner crab. And when it comes to dessert, you would want the caramelised apple with sorrel leaves and salted buckwheat coffee.
If your group is going to be more than a car full then it maybe a good idea to consider booking private transport so you can enjoy yourself without having to worry about the travel.
If you’ve spent any amount of time in Thailand you may have got used to the somewhat relaxed laws but this is far from the case back in Australia.