Cambodia Visa Runs
Cambodia Visa Runs
At Key Visa Company we have been helping clients extend their visa in Cambodia for many years which has given us a lot of experience when dealing with foreign passports and we operate visa runs to Cambodia 7 days a week.
Our clients are taken in 9 seater minibuses which are very comfortable and we have English speaking staff who travel with you and complete all the paperwork needed to obtain your visa at the border. Our English speaking staff go to the border daily so they are used to the routine of helping the foreigners and dealing with the Thai Immigration Police.
Visa runs to Cambodia are used when a foreigner wishes to spend more time in Thailand and you can find more information on long stay Thai visas here.
Procedure for our Cambodian Visa Run Service
- We start by needing to see the foreigner’s passport in the office so we can ascertain which visa you can obtain at the border.
- You need to bring your passport and 3 x passport size photographs to our office
- We then book a visa run for you on the date you need to go the border and give you a receipt for the trip
- We take your telephone number and the Thai staff will collect you from your place of stay on the morning of your visa run at approximately 6.00am as long as it is in Pattaya. If not, then you will be collected from outside our office
- We then take you to the Cambodian border were you transfer from the minibus over the border in to Cambodia.
- You will then have your lunch which gives the staff time to finish off the paperwork involved and you then cross back over the border on to the Thai side
- You are then stamped with the visa and the staff check your passport to make sure no mistakes have been made
- We then bring you back to Pattaya and you should arrive at approximately 3.00pm on the same day.