Select Page

In my previous experience the answer is no, if you need the retirement visa in your Australian passport and not the British then I would take a short vacation out of Thailand via the airport, go out on the British and return on your Australian passport, I would not advise a one day visa run to Cambodia you will get some very funny looks by the officers if you go out on one passport and then return on a different passport 5 minutes later, we have found that it is hard for them to grasp how somebody can have two passports from different countries.