Ireland Long Stay D Visa for Thais
One of the most common visa applications we deal with at Key Visa Company is to help our Irish clients not only with marriage but also with their long stay D settlement visa. We offer this as a full, start-to-finish service. The Key Visa staff is with you every step of the way, If needed, getting you and your Thai partner legally married, to applying for the long stay D visa that will allow your new bride to live and reside with you in Ireland so that you can live happily as husband and wife.
Key Visa Company’s role in this service is to help you and your Thai wife through the process of going from fiancées living apart to husband and wife living together in a hassle free and quickest way possible. When you decide to accept our assistance, you will be glad that you did. All we have done for you will be apparent when you talk to others who have tried to go it alone and made small, costly mistakes with the necessary documents and using inexperienced visa agents can be a disaster.
Why Use Key Visa Company?
- Hassle free and professional service
- No visa - no professional fees to pay
- All documentation completed in a professional manner
- Translations and Presentation completed
- English and Thai staff to help you through the process
- Medical Insurance obtained and paid for
- Application submitted on your Thai wife’s behalf so no need to go to Bkk
Why a holiday visa first?
This is because when your Thai wife arrives in Ireland she will be issued with a GNIB number by the Irish Immigration authorities and this number stays with her and is unique to your Thai partner, when you have this number it certainly helps to make future visa applications much simpler and you have a higher chance of success.
An Irish long stay visa is not easy to obtain and we always advise applying for this visa once your Thai wife or partner has been to Ireland on holiday first this will give them the knowledge of Ireland and see the differences in the culture and the climate.
The above is just a sample of what they wish to see when you are considering an Irish long stay visa so going in blind can be difficult and can end up in tears.
So having the long stay D visa is beneficial for your wife and for you as she can work and help to build your lives together and help support her family.
It also gives your Thai wife the chance to return to Thailand on time showing the Irish Immigration that your wife is genuine and she returned on time making her Immigration credibility very good and in a strong position to apply for the Irish long stay visa.
Main aspects they wish to see from the Irish or EEU sponsor
- You are working and have been doing for at least 6-12 months and you can prove you have paid tax.
- You receive pensions that are at a level to be able so take care of you and your Thai wife
- You have suitable accommodation showing a rental agreement or a home mortgage statement and utility bills
- You have a genuine and long lasting relationship that can be proved
What is my Thai wife allowed to do in Ireland?
- Obtain a PPS number and work legally
- Open bank accounts in her name
- Utilize the Irish medical service
Irish Settlement Visa Service for your Thai Partner
- We first start by advising the sponsor and the Thai applicant of the documents required on the telephone or by e-mail or fax making sure that both parties fully understand all the requirements.
- If you are not yet married we can organize your legal marriage.
- We make sure your Thai wife has changed her passport into your surname. If this has not yet been done then we help obtain the new passport.
- Darren McGarry is the English speaking staff to deal with the sponsor and we have Thai staff to deal with the partner, which is important to make sure that document supplied to us are correct and complete.
- When the documents are received we collate and do the translations that are needed for the visa application.
- We organize the medical insurance required
- Airport Concierge for solo travellers (extra charges apply)
- We accurately prepare the online application and organize the visa application fee.
- We write all associated letters for you and your Thai partner to ensure the necessary wording.
- We submit the visa application in Bangkok for your Thai wife.
- We then get an application tracking number and check the status of the application every day until the decision has been made.
- When the decision has been made we collect the application, passport and Irish visa on behalf of your Thai wife
- We advise you when the visa has been issued and the start date so you can prepare flights for your wife which, for a settlement visa, can be a one way flight to the UK.