The answer is yes but there are steps that must be taken first. When you are issued with a Settlement visa to Australia from the Australian Embassy in Bangkok, you will be given a temporary resident permit and this lasts for approximately 2 years. After this 2 years you will be called by the Immigration in Australia to make sure and ascertain that you are still a relationship. If this is the case, your Thai wife will be given a permanent resident permit to live in Australia with you as her husband. Please see here