I have just returned from my second trip to Thailand spending time with my Thai girlfriend, I now know that i am serious about the relationship. I will be coming back to Thailand to see my Thai girlfriend in November, there are a few questions i need to ask about what type of visa to apply for, I will await a reply

Answer Second Trip to Thailand Spending time with my Thai Girlfriend

As this is a relatively new relationship we would strongly advise that your Thai girlfriend apply for a Tourist visa – Holiday visa. It is also worth remembering that you are the sponsor of this visa application, though it is not your visa application, but your Thai girlfriend’s visa application.

If you would like to move forward and start work correctly with the visa application let me know and also provide me with your telephone number and a number for your Thai girlfriend and