My Thai wife worked in Cambodia for 2 years will she need a Cambodia police clearance if she wants to apply for a spouse visa to Australia?

Thanks Ray


Hi Ray

If your Thai wife has lived and worked in any country for over two years, then a police clearance report will be required from that country. A separate police report from Thailand will also be required.