How to get my Thai wife to the uk?

Answer: The British immigration laws state that a Thai citizen requires a visa to travel to the UK. Main visas for Thai citizens are Tourist or Settlement type visas. If you would like you Thai wife to visit the UK for a short period of time, you could apply for a tourist visa, However as you are married the British immigration laws allow you to apply for a UK settlement visa. This visa will allow your Thai wife to travel to the UK or remain in the UK. The UK Settlement visa even allows the Thai to work in the UK


We can arrange a visa for your Thai wife to visit or live and if required work in the UK

Fill in our online UK visa application form and we will inform you within 24 hours if a visa will be granted or what steps must be taken by the UK sponsor and Thai partner before making a final visa application