How can my Thai wife move to the UK?


How can my Thai wife move to the UK?

Married in the UK

It depends on where you got married in the first place, if you married in the UK travelling with a fiancee visa, then your Thai wife will be able to get a further two year extension allowing her to live and work in the UK.

Married In Thailand

If you married in Thailand, then a UK settlement visa must be applied for before travel. Being married does not guarantee any visa and many requirements will still have to be met and much evidence provided to get the settlement visa.

/ UK Visas

Share the Post

About the Author


Find out more about health insurance for expats in Thailand

You have Successfully Subscribed! Please check on your email for confirm Subscribe