Australian tourist visa, settlement visa, fiancee visa translations


For Australian tourist visas and Australian settlement visas, fiancee visas to Australia they are now requesting that all clients provide translations with their visa applications. The certified translations must be from Thai to English and must be stamped certified by a certified translator which helps the Australian Embassy clearing officer understand the documents supplied easier without the help from Thai staff.

I have always felt that for any Australian visa application that when you invest in having all the Thai documents translated to English it shows that you are interested and that the visa application is important to you to get it correct for the Australian Embassy officer.

At Key Visa we always translate the documents which also helps us to do our job correctly when presenting a visa application to the Australian Embassy.

So remember Australian tourist visa for Thai, Australian settlement visa for Thai, Australian fiancee visa for Thai have the translations done and certified to English language.

holiday 2