Australian Visa Information

For any Thai wife or husband already married to a Australian national who wishes to move – migrate to Australia to live will need to apply for a Spouse – Marriage Visa.


The visa application must be made at the Australian embassy in Bangkok Thailand. When the visa is issued the Thai wife – husband will be able to migrate to Australia and even be able to work in Australia.


The Australian Embassy requires evidence to support the visa application. The evidence needed must be supplied by both the Thai wife – husband and the Australian wife – husband.


We can help you obtain a Spouse – Marriage visa for Australia

We can help the Thai partner and Australian Sponsor apply and receive a Spouse – Marriage Visa to allow the Thai partner to live and work in Australia

Contact us Today!If a visa will likely not be issued, we will tell you what you and your Thai partner must do before making the final application