At Key Visa Company we offer our clients a hassle free legal marriage service followed by a full settlement visa application for your new Thai wife to live in Australia with you.

We start by organizing all your documents for your Thai legal marriage which takes approximately 4 days. We then translate your Thai marriage certificate into English so when this is complete you are legally married to your Thai partner.

We will follow then with the visa application for your Thai partner to Australia which is a visa that allows your Thai partner to live in Australia with you. They can work and settle with you and the visa is commonly known as an Australia temporary residence permit and it allows you both to live your life together with no hassle.

The Australian temporary residence permit is for approximately 2 years and after this period if you can prove you are still an ongoing married relationship then your Thai partner will be given a permanent residence permit to stay the rest of their lives with you.