Australian Gay Visa


Australian Gay Visa

Interdependency visa (including same-sex, gay partners)

Interdependency visa (including same-sex, gay partners) are for Thai citizens who are in a same sex (gay) relationship with an Australian sponsor or a couple who are mutually dependent on each other.

The Interdependency visa must be applied for at the Australian embassy Bangkok. Like all visas, the visa officer will require evidence to support the visa application.

/ Australian Visas

Share the Post

About the Author


Find out more about health insurance for expats in Thailand

You have Successfully Subscribed! Please check on your email for confirm Subscribe