Need an income verification letter from the British Embassy? Well, Guess what: You don’t have to go to Bangkok!
Even now the British Embassy has introduced a new appointment system our service has not changed we have authority from the British Embassy!!!!!
We have been given permission to obtain our clients’ income letters from the British Embassy in Bangkok on their behalf without them having to travel a single step.
If you live away from Pattaya you can e-mail the documents required to [email protected] and we can obtain your letter and send it recorded post for an additional 100 baht. The fee can be deposited in our company bank so there’s no need to travel to Pattaya.
Key Visa can help to make your interaction with the British Embassy as easy as possible. Whether you live in Pattaya or farther afield, contact us for more information on Pension letters for British Expats.
How our services work:
- We take the income letter information to the Embassy every Monday morning and collect the finished income letters and Embassy receipt on a Thursday morning. These can later be collected from our office on that Thursday afternoon, so we ask you to bring your information before 5 pm every Friday.
- Please come to my office with your original passport original or a copy of the face page and copies of income information any day Monday to Friday and I, myself, will check the documents.
- We will fill in the income information sheet and make it ready to supply to the Embassy in Bangkok with your documents supporting documentation.
- You pay for the Income letter fee which is total of 3,500 baht fee when you come to the office and order the letter.
- We then take all the information to the consulate for you on a Monday morning and collect on a Thursday morning depending on Embassy holidays.
- We then contact you to collect your letter via e-mail or text message. No lag, no downtime.
We ask you to please make sure you plan to obtain your income letter in plenty of time and do not leave it until the last minute.
If you have any questions you can e-mail [email protected]
The current Embassy letter fee is 3,500 baht in total so have the money ready please.
Are you heading to Thailand for Christmas and New Year’s Eve? Thailand is one of Asia’s top tourist destinations during the end of year holidays. There is plenty that happens during this period in Thailand and there are plenty of attractions during the cold season that you can …
Thailand is one of the countries in Asia that teem with temples, and this is because Buddhism is the main religion in the country. Travellers from all over the world enjoy visiting these temples because of the great photo opportunities as well as the architectural excellence. Thais hold …
Your passport is your biggest travel asset. Whether you seek to travel for a business trip or just want to go on a relaxing holiday, your passport is the official document to make this possible. Having one of the world’s most powerful passports make it easy to visit …
On 16 August 2017, the top brass at Thai Immigration Police announced that the new 10-year visa for foreign retirees is now available. Let us take a look at how this retirement visa works and whether it is a good idea to apply for this type of long stay …
This may come as a surprise to some foreigners but there are certain days when alcohol sales are restricted in Thailand nationwide. This law was passed in 2009 to accommodate Buddhist holidays which take place at certain months in a year. These days have been designated as ‘no …
Thailand is studded with incredible historical and cultural sites which makes it a popular tourist destination in Asia. The Land of Smiles is also known for its crystal blue beaches, affordable beach front bungalows, great food, thick jungles and top luxury hotels in the world. What’s more, the …