British Consulates in many Thai regions have closed or are closing, causing distress to many people who require Income verification letters for their long stay visas. People are understandably reluctant to go all the way to Bangkok for their pension letter filing as the service has been available locally for so long.
Well, guess what: You don’t have to go to Bangkok!
Even now the British Embassy has introduced a new appointment system our service has not changed we have authority from the British Embassy!!!!!
We have been given permission to obtain our clients’ income letters from the British Embassy Bangkok on their behalf without them having to travel a single step.
If you live away from Pattaya you can e-mail the documents required to [email protected] and we can obtain your letter and send it recorded post for an additional 100 baht. The fee can be deposited in our company bank so there’s no need to travel to Pattaya.
Key Visa can help to make your interaction with the British Embassy as easy as possible. Whether you live in Pattaya or farther afield, contact us for more information on Pension letters for British Expats.
How our services work:
- We take the income letter information to the Embassy every Monday morning and collect the finished income letters and Embassy receipt on a Thursday morning. These can later be collected from our office on that Thursday afternoon, so we ask you to bring your information before 5 pm every Friday.
- Please come to my office with your original passport original or a copy of the face page and copies of income information any day Monday to Friday and I, myself, will check the documents.
- We will fill in the income information sheet and make it ready to supply to the Embassy in Bangkok with your documents supporting documentation.
- You pay for the Income letter fee which is total of 3,500 baht fee when you come to the office and order the letter.
- We then take all the information to the consulate for you on a Monday morning and collect on a Thursday morning depending on Embassy holidays.
- We then contact you to collect your letter via e-mail or text message. No lag, no downtime.
We ask you to please make sure you plan to obtain your income letter in plenty of time and do not leave it until the last minute.
If you have any questions you can e-mail [email protected]
The current Embassy letter fee is 3,500 baht in total so have the money ready please.
Same same but different, Mai ben rai, Don’t do this, Don’t do that.
You are in Thailand, loving the weather, it’s horrible hot today, and you take off your shirt to try and cope with the heat, just to receive odd looks from the Thai’s around you and there …
Any place will do, right? It’s all sun, warm weather, blue sky, so any place will do.
Not really, there are certain things you have to take in consideration, being a retiree in Thailand, and these we will cover here, so you are prepared the best for your stay …
It can appear alluring to skip the cold weather in Europe and spend the time in the beautiful sunny and warm Thailand, it might even be a better solution when it comes to your finances, as Thailand are cheaper in general compared to Europe, but before you book …
And my story of exiting Thailand for the first time in 8 years
I’m not entirely sure how it came to be that I hadn’t left the country in as much as 8 years. I had been extremely fortunate with visa situations and never needed to do a border run but …
Send Us Your Passport Application
No matter where you live in Thailand, Key Visa can help you to renew your British Passport or apply for your child’s first British passport.
All you need to do is send the application and your original passport to us by recorded delivery – …
Changes to the overstay rules for Thai Visa holders – March 2016
As of March 20th, 2016 any foreigner who overstays their visa in the Kingdom of Tahiland for a period of more than 90 days will be banned from re-entering the Kingdom.
This rule change is being brought about as part of …