Need an income verification letter from the British Embassy? Well, Guess what: You don’t have to go to Bangkok!
Even now the British Embassy has introduced a new appointment system our service has not changed we have authority from the British Embassy!!!!!
We have been given permission to obtain our clients’ income letters from the British Embassy in Bangkok on their behalf without them having to travel a single step.
If you live away from Pattaya you can e-mail the documents required to [email protected] and we can obtain your letter and send it recorded post for an additional 100 baht. The fee can be deposited in our company bank so there’s no need to travel to Pattaya.
Key Visa can help to make your interaction with the British Embassy as easy as possible. Whether you live in Pattaya or farther afield, contact us for more information on Pension letters for British Expats.
How our services work:
- We take the income letter information to the Embassy every Monday morning and collect the finished income letters and Embassy receipt on the following Monday morning. These can later be collected from our office on that Monday afternoon, so we ask you to bring your information before 5 pm every Friday.
- Please come to my office with your original passport original or a copy of the face page and copies of income information any day Monday to Friday and I, myself, will check the documents.
- We will fill in the income information sheet and make it ready to supply to the Embassy in Bangkok with your documents supporting documentation.
- You pay for the Income letter fee which is total of 3,500 baht fee when you come to the office and order the letter.
- We then take all the information to the consulate for you on a Monday morning and collect on a Monday morning depending on Embassy holidays.
- We then contact you to collect your letter via e-mail or text message. No lag, no downtime.
- We recommend that all clients apply for their income letter at least one month before their visa is due.
We ask you to please make sure you plan to obtain your income letter in plenty of time and do not leave it until the last minute.
If you have any questions you can e-mail [email protected]
The current Embassy letter fee is 3,500 baht in total so have the money ready please.
Thailand is well known for its abundant national treasures, including sandy beaches, mouth-watering cuisines, coral reefs, magnificent palaces and mystical temples. Among these diverse wonders, Thailand is also famous for having the most incredible waterfalls, and tourists from all over the world come here to marvel at …
Have you heard of Songkran before? It is the celebration of the Thai New Year. Everyone should experience Songkran at least once in their lifetime. It is a festival that has to be experienced to be believed! You may have already seen videos depicting those energetic water fights …
There are many reasons why people say that life in Thailand is good. One has access to fast Internet, the healthcare is world class, there are air-conditioned shopping centers, you can easily pick up tasty meals for a couple of dollars, and more. If you are planning to …
Forget about the Grand Canyon or Uluṟu-Kata Tjuṯa National Park for a moment. Did you know that you can also find an amazing range of national parks in Thailand? If you are planning to visit this beautiful and diverse country, you will find that the national parks here …
Thailand’s popular beaches receive over a million visits from British tourists alone annually, besides those who are here on long stay visas. In 2018, Thailand has projected to welcome more than 37 million tourists from all around the globe. On a more serious note, The Bangkok Post also reported …
Your passport is your biggest travel asset. Whether you seek to travel for a business trip or just want to go on a relaxing holiday, your passport is the official document to make this possible. Having one of the world’s most powerful passports make it easy to visit …