I do hope you are ok, in extreme cases such as this one the Immigration Bureau have the facility to offer a medical extension which is mainly aimed at people who have had an accident or worse and cannot travel on a Cambodian visa run or fly back home, before you go to the Immigration Bureau you have to obtain a letter from your doctor or consultant clearly stating what your symptoms are and how long they advise you cannot travel for, this letter must be wrote in English and must be official from a hospital and not a local clinic, the Immigration Bureau do like to help In extreme cases.