Before you can Join and become a Key Visa client, we look through the visa application form you supplied. We then talk to you and your Thai partner to get a better idea of your relationship and to ensure that you are in a position to apply for a Visa. Fill in the form here; Find out if your Thai partner can get a visa
If for any reason we are uncertain of your relationship you will not be invited to become a client.
If we feel that you are in a real relationship and that with the correct guidance a visa will be issued we will invite you as a client.
To become a client we ask for a deposit
To become a client we ask for a deposit. The deposit will be returned to you if a visa will not be issued. After we receive your deposit, you will then have full access to the clients help information online which gives you
- A list of the documents that the sponsor has to get together
- What you should be doing while in your country
- What you should do while in Thailand
- You will be assigned a personal visa officer that will deal with your case from start to finish. You will receive their direct telephone number and email address.
Your Thai partner
- On receipt of your deposit our Thai staff will contact you partner and explain what is required from them, how to go about it and where to get it.
- We will escort your partner to the relevant visa appointment (differs depending on the visa)
- Your Thai partner will be trained as to what to expect if called for an interview.**
The Costs, deposit and Fees
The Balance you pay when the visa has been issued.
The cost is fixed guaranteed and will not increase for any reason
If for any reason we cannot obtain the visa we will give you your deposit back without question.*